Quick awareness test for TMJ
How much do you know about the symptoms of TMJ?
1. Do you have clicking, popping and/or grinding noises in your jaw when you open/close or chew?
2. Do you have frequent headaches, even everyday?
3. Do you have a lot of ear problems?
4. Do you have recurring sinus problems?
5. Do you clench/grind your teeth at night?
6. Does your jaw shift side-to-side or deviate in order to open/close?
7. Does your jaw get stuck in an open or closed position?
8. Do you have reduced neck mobility in conjunction with limited mouth opening, and/or popping/clicking of the jaw?
All information and results from this test are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The results received from taking the test should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you believe you might have any of these symptoms, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your risk.