Quick awareness test
for sleep apnea
How much do you know about the
symptoms of sleep apnea?
1. Do you snore loud?
2. Do you experience daytime sleepiness and/or fatigue?
3. Do you ever wake up from sleep with a feeling of choking or gasping for breath?
4. Do you have high blood pressure? Or are you on multiple medications to control your blood pressure?
5. Are you a severe diabetic?
6. Is your neck size larger than 17” for males, or 16” for females?
7. Do you ever fall asleep while driving?
8. Do you have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or higher?
9. Do you experience morning headaches?
All information and results from this test are for information purposes only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual. The results received from taking the test should not substitute medical advice from a health professional. If you believe you might have any of these symptoms, speak to your doctor or a health professional immediately about your risk.